14 Amazing Weight Loss Motivation Quotes (Get Boost of Will Power)
How I lost over 55 pounds with those 14 Amazing Weight Loss Motivation Quotes
3 years ago, I decided that I don’t want to continue being sad, unhealthy, and energy-less.
Thus, I’ve started a diet (You can check what kind of diet right here).
Throughout the diet, I had tough times, like the urge to binge eating, stop dieting, and just come back to my bad and unhealthy habits of eating.
But, despite all that, I have been able to go throughout these times with a lot of motivation to continue because of these
Weight loss motivation quotes and meditation (check out here how meditation helped me).
Continue reading in order to find out what is the quote that helped me the most throughout my life-changing journey.
1) “You didn’t gain all your weight in one day; you won’t lose it in one day. Be patient with yourself.”
– Jenna Wolfe
2) “It has to be hard so you’ll never ever forget.”
– Bob Harper
3) “Most people give up right before the big break comes — don’t let that person be you.”
– Michael Boyle
4) “Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.”
– Elizabeth Berg
5) “Champions keep playing until they get it right.”
– Billie Jean King
6) “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
– Michael Jordan
7) “Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.”
– Unknown author
8) “Your goals are as good as your actions. No action taken, no goals achieved.”
– Derric Yuh Ndim
9) “Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Others make it happen.”
– Michael Jordan
10) “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”
– Jenna Wolfe
11) “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.”
– Steve Prefontaine
12) “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”
– Wayne Gretzky
13) “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”
– Mary Pickford
And the last one is..
14) “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.”
– Beverly Sills
3 quotes that helped me the most throughout the Weight loss journey are..
- “Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.” (7)
- “Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Others make it happen.” (9)
- “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.” (13)
My favorite one is: “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”
This quote gave me so much motivation to keep going without giving up,
Every time that I felt that I want to stop the process, I read that quote and immediately imagined how do I want that my life will look like and I realized that I’ve already made the hard step, that I started this process.
Check out additional amazing quotes here.
Love y’all and I’m sure you’ll able to go throw any obstacle.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.
Don’t Forget to Share This Post in order to help your friends/family.
And always remember you are on the right path to Make Your Life Great Again.
How to easily use TDEE to lose weight right now?!If you’ve already read some of my posts, so you got to know that I’ve been able to lose over 55 pounds due to an amazing calorie and macro counting diet that you can find here. Isn't it sound great?! So... In this post,...
3 Meditation Negative Side Affects You Need To Know This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Read my full disclosure here.Meditation has been in this world for a lot...
15 Weight Loss Quotes That Will Help You Cut That Fat Off!15 Weight Loss Quotes That Will Help You Cut That Fat Off! Quotes are the best way to gain extra motivation and are especially helpful when losing weight. 3 years ago, I decided to start a diet because I was...
My name is Michael Rahovich.
Throughout most of my life, I’ve been over-weighted, without energy, and felt ashamed with my own body.
I decided that my life can’t continue this way.
I started meditating, dieting, and counting calories.
Since then I’ve been able to lose over 55 pounds, I became much happier, with a lot more energy, and healthy.
So what are you waiting for??
Make Your Life Great Again!