14 Amazing Positive Mindset Quotes (Become The Best You)
How I keep being motivated for more than 3 years with mindset quotes
As you already know from my former posts, I’ve started changing my life in all aspects, weight-loss, meditation, yoga, and improving my social skills.
While going throw all of these things, I had times where I wanted to give up and just become unhealthy, angry, and energy-less as I was before, again.
Thus, the mindset quotes that I will show to you in this post, helped me to stay positive and motivated to continue.
I’m sure that these absolutely amazing mindset quotes will help you as it helped me.
If you are losing weight or try to lose weight and find it hard to stay motivated, be sure to check this post about weight loss motivation quotes.
Be sure to read until the end to reveal what is the quote that helped me the most.
The positive mindset quotes are:
1) “We all go through sad times, but I was brought up to be positive.”
– Jess Glynne
2) “Our beliefs about what we are and what we can be precisely determine what we can be.”
– Tony Robbins
3) “The greatest source of happiness is the ability to be grateful at all times.”
– Zig Ziglar
4) “You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.”
– English Proverb
5) “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.”
– Widad Akrawi
6) “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.”
– Jenn Proske
7) “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
8) “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.”
– Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
9) “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.”
– Ellen DeGeneres
10) “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
– Oprah Winfrey
11) “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
– Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
12) “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
– Dennis P. Kimbro
13) “You have to open up to the world and learn optimism…Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimism.”
– Jennifer Crusie
The last and the shortest (;
14) “We become what we think about.”
– Earl Nightingale
3 positive mindset quotes that helped me those 3 years are..
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” (12)
- “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” (8)
- “You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.” (4)
These mindset quotes are so powerful and they escorted me throughout all these years of my transformation journey and still helping me to be with a great positive mindset.
Let’s reveal my favorite one:
“Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.”
This quote is absolutely amazing,
It tells you to get out of your comfort zone, that is one of the most important things to do if you really want to make yourself the BEST version of yourself.
The stepping-out of comfort-zone might not be something too risky or extreme action, it might be as “simple” as deciding to lose weight.
For example, the blog that I’ve made is a great step out of my comfort-zone additionally, improving my social skills.
Remember that stepping out of your comfort-zone = Personal growth!
Check out additional amazing quotes here.
Love y’all and I’m sure you’ll able to go throw any obstacle.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.
Don’t Forget to Share This Post in order to help your friends/family.
And always remember you are on the right path to Make Your Life Great Again.
How to easily use TDEE to lose weight right now?!If you’ve already read some of my posts, so you got to know that I’ve been able to lose over 55 pounds due to an amazing calorie and macro counting diet that you can find here. Isn't it sound great?! So... In this post,...
3 Meditation Negative Side Affects You Need To Know This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Read my full disclosure here.Meditation has been in this world for a lot...
15 Weight Loss Quotes That Will Help You Cut That Fat Off!15 Weight Loss Quotes That Will Help You Cut That Fat Off! Quotes are the best way to gain extra motivation and are especially helpful when losing weight. 3 years ago, I decided to start a diet because I was...
My name is Michael Rahovich.
Throughout most of my life, I’ve been over-weighted, without energy, and felt ashamed with my own body.
I decided that my life can’t continue this way.
I started meditating, dieting, and counting calories.
Since then I’ve been able to lose over 55 pounds, I became much happier, with a lot more energy, and healthy.
So what are you waiting for??
Make Your Life Great Again!